Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
- Configure vulnerability assessment tools, including WhiteHat, Fortify, and Qualys
- Conduct scans to analyze vulnerabilities
- Classify relevant threats and develop recommendations for corrective action, analyzing and reporting results
- Cultivate and put into practice hardening procedures
- Perform specialized controls deployment, system patching, changes in build engineering processes, and code/infrastructure changes
- Utilize agreed-upon action plans and timelines to oversee tracking and remediation of vulnerabilities
- Support Security documentation
- Collaborate on refining penetration testing methods and extent of security services
Skills & Experience:
- Highly skilled with Docker concepts, Linux platform, and Suse Linux Enterprise
- Working experience with Kernel and OpenSSL modules Encryption technologies
- Familiar with certificate-enabled applications, SSL/TLS, PKI concepts
- Expertise with Apache modules and micro services
- Assist in audit compliance actions and provide resolutions
- Appliance security hardening, user account management, and OS firewall management
Apply for Security Administrator-DT2JP00004379
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!