Take Your Career To The Next Level
Lab Support Engineer-DT2JP00004369 & 4432
Lab Support Engineer
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Lab Support Engineer with Cisco networking and VMware experience for a contract engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with and implement new cloud computing trends, especially VMware offerings and virtual solutions, resource management, cross domain integration, data services, performance and service level management
- Create and manage lab server infrastructure such as Cisco UCS through UCS Manager and Lenovo ThinkServers
- Establish and maintain switch infrastructure in support of the server environment
- Configure Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery/Backup and Restoration technologies
- Infrastructure support
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, engineers, stakeholders, and product managers to develop support solutions maintaining a reliable testing environment
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in virtualization cloud deployments
- Highly skilled in cloud services and infrastructure design and deployment
- Experience with Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco Nexus converged switches, Cisco MDS, and Brocade fabric switches
- Brocade Fabric Manager expertise
- VMware vSphere 5.5
- Familiar with configuration and maintenance of storage arrays in a production environment, including performance analysis, capacity sizing/planning, and fault tolerance considerations
- Experience working with networking technologies, such as DNS, ARP/MAC, TCP/IP, UDP, and DHCP
- Ability to critically analyze and solve complex problems in terms of advanced VMware technologies implemented in a test environment
- Proven experience configuring various operating systems, such as UNIX, Linux, Windows, and VMware ESX
- Experience working in a data center desired
- VMware VCP Certification desired
Apply for Lab Support Engineer-DT2JP00004369 & 4432
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!