Take Your Career To The Next Level
Project Manager - Junior
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a junior- level Project Manager to support a new Medicaid Management Information System.
- Deliver project management support, including but not limited to, planning, coordination, implementation, organization, management, work breakdown structures, project plans, resource management, change control, risk assessment, and business impact analysis
- As needed, act as a facilitator or process change analyst
- Define project objectives, scope, and deliverables
- Assess and evaluate project plans, taking part in technical decisions on project direction, priorities, and feasibility
- Review user requests
- Analyze status of technical interface, infrastructure, and conversion efforts
- Collaborate with vendor on developing, managing, monitoring, and reviewing deliverables in support of the implementation project
- Create and deliver progress status reports and presentations on business process improvements
- Report to the MMIS Director
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT or similar
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in a healthcare setting strongly desired
- CAPM or PRINCE2 (Practitioner) or comparable strongly desired
Apply for Project Manager - Junior
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!