Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Web Developer to be responsible for the architecture, development and delivery of applications, and to assist in the integration of corporate and business architecture and designs.
- Ensure calibration of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
- Integrate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Supervise the Design Process for Application Software development throughout the life cycle
- DevelopTechnical Documents such as design, environment, deployment, architecture, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 9 years industry experience preferred
- Proven experience creating a well-designed architecture, writing clean code and implementing industry standards, design concepts and design patterns to build high quality applications
- Highly skilled in the Java Stack including Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Expert on developing multi-tier enterprise level web based applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, Hibernate, Spring and Spring Boot, XML/ XSLT, Java and Multi-threading concepts
- Expert knowledge in Web Services and security
- Familiar with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash and other big data concepts
- Able to mentor and lead team members
- Experience with load and performance testing knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of performance testing and tuning of applications
- Experience prototyping and performance tuning applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms
Apply for Web Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!