Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
6 months to perm.
Our client has an urgent need for a Cashless Analyst to handle Cashless products and processes as part of the interactive Cashless Payment Operations team.
- Document cashless operations team’s policy and procedures
- Advise clients on best practices for internal cashless operations
- Maintain client implementations
- Ensure Cashless Operations functions and related third party roles are clearly defined, tested, and implemented
- Administer outstanding customer service and build lucrative relationships with third party payment service providers
- Work closely with project managers and local site teams on cashless site implementation
- Implement cashless related support to deliveries and assume responsibility for related issue resolution
- Maintain multiple implementations at one time
- Create new or advising on existing operational infrastructure to support cashless programs
- Collaborate with site operations, technology teams, other business unit functions, and external partners to foresee, comprehend, validate, coordinate, document, and implement the cashless operational support model for the site
- Coordinate third-party partners for successful program deliveries
- Client cashless merchant account setups, completing due diligence requirements and required updates with third party payment service providers
- Ensure maintenance of adequate service levels for cashless operations throughout client’s cashless program
- Manage day-to-day issues across multiple projects and client programs
- Communicate and escalate issues as necessary
- Document cashless operation team’s policies and process flows for internal and external audits
- Cross train and serve as backup for cashless operations teams financial and fraud functions
- Domestic travel up to 25%
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance Management, Business or Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting complex operations that including end-to-end service delivery and support
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with groups across the organization
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience with vendor management, payment processing contracts and ensuring SLA's are met
Apply for Cashless Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!