Take Your Career To The Next Level
Analyst - Scientific Information Systems
Scientific Information Systems Analyst
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is looking for a Scientific Information Systems, Biology Analyst to be a part of their multi-disciplinary discovery biology informatics group. The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding of lab workflows, target and drug discovery, and scientific data.
- Support scientific research using software systems that enable data analysis and interpretation and capture experimental design
- Work closely with software engineers and scientists to re-define informatics systems
- Collect user requirements and perform needs assessments to guide development and selection of software systems
- Work closely with research scientists to define and identify solutions in histopathology and/or in vivo pharmacology
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to develop effective relationships throughout the whole organization
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biology, bioinformatics or other science discipline or computer science
- 2+ years of experience in design and implementation of biomedical research software systems
- Experience with scientific software and informatics in a research environment
- Documented experience supplying effective tools to scientists in a research environment
- Experience with data management and data analysis essential to exploratory research
- Ability to map customer needs to enterprise level systems and data
- Business analysis experience
- Experience working with histopathology and/or pharmacology labs data
- Ability to facilitate meetings and give presentations effectively
Apply for Analyst - Scientific Information Systems
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!