Take Your Career To The Next Level
Content Strategist - ID1864
2+ months. The Content Strategist will be joining a growing digital strategy team and will help establish the team's methods and strategies.
- Develop and implement digital content and applications
- Define key messages and insights for the brand
- Organize content via information architecture and user flows
- Content auditing, information architecture and develop taxonomies
Skills & Experience:
- B.A./B.S. degree in communications or in a relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in content strategy
- Deep understanding of advanced digital trends
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Adept at working with cross-functional team members
- Strong writing, organizational, and communication skills
- Proactive problem-solver
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Knowledge of content marketing and distribution platforms
- Understanding of modern content environments, including websites, print materials, social media, editorial properties, etc.
- Experience with content management systems
Apply for Content Strategist - ID1864
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!