Take Your Career To The Next Level
The ServiceNow Administrator will be in charge of the day-to-day management of hosted ServiceNow services. The selected candidate will need to collaborate with and support the Operations, Infrastructure Engineering and Application Support and business teams during all system phases.
- Install, maintain, configure, and support hosted ServiceNow instances, production and non-production
- Assist in conceptualizing, designing, and maturing ITIL v3 processes
- Assist in conceptualizing, designing, and maturing of enterprise IT Service Management, Business Enablement and IT Operations Management processes
- Provides ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts.
- Manage relationships with other teams and peers
- Work with internal customers and requesting organizations to understand incidents and ensure quality service is provided
- Manage incidents/problems related to the ServiceNow platform
- Provide estimates for project requests
- Manage expectations and help prioritize production support and projects across disparate organizations
- Communication with senior management and project management on plans, status, risks and issues
- Providing advice for interfacing monitoring services with ServiceNow
- Ensures that the services requests for new users, reports and other requests from IT and other organizations are being prioritized and completed
Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent year-for-year work experience
- Minimum 3 years of administering, configuration, and scripting with ServiceNow to implement ITSM processes
- At least 3 years of scripting in a ServiceNow environment
- At least 2 years working with SOAP and Web Services
- ServiceNow System Administration certification and ServiceNow Advanced System Administration certification required
- Linux experience
- Defining, communicating and implementing ITIL v3 process in an enterprise environment; ITIL v3 Foundation training or certification a plus
- Ability to plan and prioritize incidents, requests, project tasks, training and system administration tasks
- Effective communication skills with internal and external customers and vendors
- Ability to work under continual deadline constraints
Apply for ServiceNow Administrator
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!