Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Technical Project Manager to oversee a multi-person engagement team responsible for delivering enhancements to a Learning Management System.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and maintain standardized project documentation to include project plans, agendas, action item lists, timelines/schedules and deliverables
- Create and follow-up on communication plans between IT, stakeholders and relevant business users
- Manage the project budget including creation and tracking of budgetary documentation
- Perform risk management and impact analysis to minimize project risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques as recommended by the department
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Assist in the development of functional requirements
- Define technical solutions based on functional requirements for the project
- Manage project through the application of generally accepted project management principles, based in agile/scrum methodologies
- Validate achievement of project goals at post-implementation with analytics.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Minimum of 7 years of Project Manager experience leading technology software development projects in large, complex development environments with multiple types of development platforms
- 3+ years’ experience in system/software solution development and delivery
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience managing data conversions, development of ETL/interfaces, complex reports/extracts, and workflows
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments
- Experience and solid working knowledge of vendor package software implementations
- Strong analytical, workflow redesign and process improvement skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Scum Master or PMP certification is a plus
Apply for Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!