Take Your Career To The Next Level
Data Analyst - 30150
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to use their data to deliver efficient and effective services and help make smarter, data-driven decisions.
- Design and develop metrics, analyses, reports, and dashboards to support decision-making and operations
- Employ a variety of statistical and other software applications, graphics tools, and business intelligence (BI) applications to analyze results, evaluate performance, and project future trends and needs
- Support the design, development, and implementation of data-sharing efforts across offices and agencies
- Work with team members and outside departments to access data for ongoing projects and other business intelligence needs
- Support the development of public-facing data analytics and reporting
- Research and report on data-management best practices, including in the areas of governance, storage, privacy, and reporting
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside departments and agencies; work with team members to build communities of practice around data use
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional experience in public or business administration, or a related field, in work that included data analysis, reporting, and visualization, using languages and software such as Python, R, SQL, VBA, and Tableau or other BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, public administration, statistics, computer science, or a related field is preferred and may be substituted for two (2) years of the required experience
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills; demonstrated ability to organize and synthesize large datasets and to use data to identify patterns and problems and formulate solutions
- Experience with structured and unstructured data formats including csv, txt, json, and xml
- Experience with basic applied statistical techniques
- Ability to produce consistently high-quality output under strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate methods and findings verbally, in writing, and visually to technical and non-technical audiences
- Capable of working both independently, with direction, and as part of a diverse, multi-skilled team
- Capable of advancing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong intellectual curiosity; demonstrated drive to master new skills, systems, and subject matter
Apply for Data Analyst - 30150
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!