Take Your Career To The Next Level
Technical Content Developer-DT2JP00002906
Technical Content Developer
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
The Technical Content Developer will work side-by-side with technical content editors and illustrators, subject matter experts, and stakeholders to create technical information for company products.
- Research, retrieve, organize, analyze, and synthesize complex subject matter into clear, concise, and easy-to-understand information deliverables
- Adhere to company branding, information, and writing standards to publish content for many different audiences in multiple formats
- Understand how company's technologies work and add value to customers
- Employ various authoring and desktop publishing software tools to publish deliverables to multichannel platforms
- Analyze user information and user experience (UX) requirements
- Use feedback to propose improvements to product development and support services
- Responsible for executing project plans and delivering accurate and timely technical information
- Plan and direct the creation and design of technical information by analyzing technology alternatives, problems, and solutions
- Act as the content strategist and technology-focused authority for content design and the user experience
- Work with editors, incorporating editorial feedback to ensure that style and standards are appropriately expressed in technical content and media
- Apply UX criteria to evaluate a variety of outputs, including PDF documents, web pages, blog articles, wikis, videos, and online help systems
- Lead social media discussions related to technical content and information experience
- Contribute to the development of content strategy and governance standards that are important to the company
- Lead product design and process improvement activities, coordinate and execute content development and user experience plans
- Mentor junior personnel
- Exert sphere of influence throughout the organization, understand industry trends, and communicate vision to senior staff
- Assume leadership roles in content strategy, development, and design, and UX programs
- Interact with lead design engineers, usability testers, QA testers, field technical support, and other technical resources to ensure that content deliverables support the UX, product, and user information requirements
- Act as a customer advocate and actively participates in customer engagement programs
- Understand prevalent software development environments and propose best practices for content development, design, and UX standards within a given software development environment such as Agile
- Provide recommendations to senior management on strategic issues based on expert knowledge and understanding of common content development, content design, and UX practices
- Propose content reuse and simplified language strategies
- Collaborate with industry experts to establish standards for UI text strings and design, which are based on usability and UX best practices- Expertise in content development processes, applications, and tools, which provides immediate value to projects and problem solving
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in industry standards such as DITA, XML, and HTML
- Expertise in job related content authoring, publishing, and graphic design tools
Apply for Technical Content Developer-DT2JP00002906
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!