Take Your Career To The Next Level
Sr. IT Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager
The project manager will coordinate all efforts between the various stakeholders including clinical resources, technical resources, vendor resources, workflow changes, testing, training and documentation. The project manager will provide regular updates to the leadership team and the Project Management Office.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous project management experience with implementing clinical information systems
- 5+ years of IT project and program management experience with in depth knowledge of project management practices, value, and approach
- Advanced or bachelor’s degree required
- Flexible team player with strong project management and organizational skills with ability to establish and achieve goals, work on multiple tasks, and maintain aggressive timelines
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups including clinical staff, technical staff, vendor staff, training staff, and project management staff
- Experienced in large scale complex systems implementation
- Capacity to quickly acquire knowledge related to software, hardware, and processes
- Strong process orientation including producing and implementing project plan
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with the project team and key stakeholders
- Ability to document existing processes and the impact of the new system on processes and workflow
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 (Including Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio)
- PMP Certification a plus
Apply for Sr. IT Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!