Take Your Career To The Next Level
Embedded Software Developer
Embedded Software Engineer
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
6 months The Embedded Software team is looking for a firmware engineering contractor who will be responsible for the design, implementation, and debugging of firmware for embedded computer platforms. Application-layer firmware development will be performed using primarily C code while working with In-Circuit emulators and command-line development tools.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience, prefer at least 5
- Bachelors of Science or Masters of Science in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Embedded software/firmware development experience\
- Excellent C programming language skills
- Creative problem solving skills and diagnostic abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team development environment
- Experience with firmware development using an RTOS (real time operating system)
- Experience with writing device drivers and other low level code interfacing directly with hardware (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN)
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and data sheets
- Experience with the use of oscilloscopes and other hardware debugging techniques
Apply for Embedded Software Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!