Take Your Career To The Next Level
Architect/Sr. Developer - SAP BW - ID1773
Architect/Sr. Developer - SAP BW
The Senior Developer will lead the architecture, development, and data content of the SAP BW environment.
- Consult on service and operational aspects of the environment
- Report to the Asst Director of Reporting and work with various senior technical managers and staff within the IT organization, which includes SAP functional areas
- Interface directly with senior management and administrators
- Develop and enhance SAP BW/HANA data models for BW reporting, data content and architecture strategies and BW reports using BEx tools and other interfaces
- Lead team development and projects
- Oversee and approve BW components from development through to production following standards and a formal release management process
- Enforce report development standards, ensure that adequate documentation is generated and maintained by the team and mentor the technical work of other team members
Skills & Experience:
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent
- Ten+ years' experience
- Extensive experience in all aspects of SAP BW/HANA development and BW/HANA data modeling
- Knowledge of SAP ECC components of Finance, HCM, SRM, IP, and others
- Data modeling and Web Application Designer experience related to SAP BW is required
- Should posses a good SAP BW related ABAP programming knowledge
- Ability to document technical specifications is required
- Experience on BW 7.5 or BW/4 HANA data modeling and object conversion is a plus
- IP experience a plus
- Ability to research and solve technical problems using SAP OSS database is a plus
- Appropriate SAP certifications are also a plus
- Knowledge of procedural programming languages preferred
- Working knowledge of BW 7.5, HANA and BI Tools is desired
Apply for Architect/Sr. Developer - SAP BW - ID1773
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!