Take Your Career To The Next Level
The Project Manager (PM 2) is responsible for managing the execution of Information Security and Infrastructure projects through the full project lifecycle. The Project Manager reports on the status of projects to the project sponsor/steering committee, manages risks and issues, and ensures good communication within the team and with client stakeholders.
- Mail Services upgrade and migration to cloud services
- Housing Data Center Migration to 881 (includes server virtualizations and some software upgrades)
- Housing CCURE 9000 Upgrade
Skills & Experience:
- Five to eight years of related experience desired
- IT Project Management experience and demonstrated understanding of software implementations/upgrades and infrastructure projects (e.g. data center migration and virtualization).
- Experience evaluating, selecting, and managing vendors strongly desired
- Candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills
Apply for Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!