Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Data Engineer with extensive SSIS ETL experience. The Data Engineer will drive the planning, design, and development of integration processes to build and improve the data warehouse. The Data Engineer will be responsible for performing ETL and ELT from many disparate systems into the data warehouse and will have the opportunity to complete projects from beginning to end.
- Data Integration
- Using the enterprise ETL tool, create modify, and improve integration pipelines
- Translate business requirements into data warehouse pipelines using ETL/ELT methodologies
- Extract and load many disparate systems into a centralized data warehouse
- Assist in gathering requirements for new pipelines
- Documentation and Data Auditing
- Implement data auditing strategies and processes to ensure data integrity
- Document complex integration pipelines into easy-to-understand technical specifications
- Perform data modeling to document existing and new tables in the data warehouse
- BIDW Continuous Development
- Monitor and troubleshoot data problems
- Identify ways to improve existing processes
- Handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Additional projects and assignments as directed
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience working with data using SQL or similar technology
- 3+ years of experience using a data integration platform, such as Snaplogic, SSIS, or Informatica
- Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to all levels of technical expertise
- Very high attention to detail
- Familiarity with BI Visualization tools
Apply for Data Engineer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!