Take Your Career To The Next Level
Oracle Financial Specialist
Senior Oracle Financial Specialist
Our client is seeking an Oracle EBS Developer with extensive experience creating new OAF forms, creating extensions of current forms, purchase order import through the standard API, and support for the Accounts Receivable module.
- OAF forms to extend iSupplier and other financials module functionality
- New or updated reports using Discover or OBIEE
- Test Oracle E-Business Suite patches
- Document features and train staff on the use of those features
- Provide technical and functional assistance for General ledger, procurement (including Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, and Sourcing), Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable
- Troubleshoot and work with Oracle Support to resolve problems
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with OBIEE preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in creating new OAF froms as well as extensions on current e-business suite OAF forms
- Strong Java experience using J-Developer -Business suite with extensive experience in Release 12.1.3
- Experience developing forms customization using custom.pll
- Extensive experience importing Purchase orders through the standard Oracle API preferred
- Ability to create documentation, both technical and end user
Apply for Oracle Financial Specialist
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!