Take Your Career To The Next Level
Business Systems Analyst
Our client is working on a major initiative to expand insurance services in 25 states over the next 2 years, so they are in need of someone to help drive the project forward from a business requirements standpoint.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on automation projects involving policy administration systems for an insurance company and can serve as SME on the business requirements of the automation project with little to no supervision.
- Work with internal teams to design, develop and implement business initiatives, evaluate resulting outcomes of these initiatives and make recommendations accordingly
- Serve as a business focused liaison between business customer groups and IT
- Consult with internal and external customers to define business needs and develop project proposals
- Collaborate with IT to develop solution alternatives with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Evaluate the business value of potential solutions and make recommendations to management on how to proceed
- Provide support to project teams to document requirements, define scope and objectives
- Create project plans and modify plans as required to address changing circumstances and initiate follow up review of project outcomes
- Work collaboratively with leaders to solve problems and effect positive change.
- Consolidate project portfolio data into information used for decision making
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in an Information Systems-focused major is preferred. Additional appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 3 or more years of progressive experience in a cross-functional business and/or systems analysis role. Experience with policy administration systems is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel) to manage work
- Effective problem-solving skills, including ability to analyze issues, find the root cause of the problem, and consider a wide range of alternatives before acting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or individuals
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and interact professionally and effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills by being able to follow directions and interpret customer needs
Apply for Business Systems Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!