Take Your Career To The Next Level
Data Reporting Developer - Analyst - 25735
Data Reporting Developer - Analyst
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
The Data Reporting Developer - Analyst will provide support by writing critical and non-critical reports using Crystal Reports.
- Data analysis and report writing
- Gather requirements, develop, repair, test and update reports in the Crystal Reports system from databases to extract and collect data
- Provide support to team by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested by the team
- Ensure end-user acceptance of developed reports prior to production use
- Assist training activities and related Crystal Reports
- Document the technical specifications for the reports as well as operational instructions as needed
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of experience with Crystal Reports development
- Ability to write SQL queries (joins, tables, etc.) strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (VMA and macros)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Apply for Data Reporting Developer - Analyst - 25735
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!