Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 Only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Description: The Data Librarian will be responsible for developing the content of the client's Analytics Data Library in terms of Quality, Quantity, Usage. The selected candidate will interact daily with the Data Library owner for backlog prioritization, process, tools, and reporting preparation. He or she will work with 2 team members supporting data sourcing, preprocessing & documentation. The Data Librarian will also interact with Data consumers & providers worldwide.
- Data Governance
- Analyze the data structure
- Identify objects and keys
- Identify the Data sets that could be created form the data source
- Calculate metrics on the quantity & quality of observations
- Document the data structure so that it's easily accessible to the Data scientist
- Data Ingestion - Connect the Data Source to the platform
- Work with various types of data sources, including Oracle, MySQL, SQL server data bases, XLS, CSV, XML, JSON, Binary files, COMDATA, involving both Time series & Meta data.
- Data transformation
- Specify Data Sets from the Data sources, by cleaning, joining, anonymizing
- Present to data scientists the outcomes, & get their feedback
- Validate the publication of Data sets with Data owners
- Support Library Users
- Advise Data scientists on available Data Assets
- Collect needs of new Data sources
- Reporting- count of Data sources in backlog, count of published Data sets, volume of available Data, quality indicators on Data, usage of the Data library by data consumers
- Process - Document best practices for sourcing, Analyzing, Preprocessing so that we can "industrialize" the process further, and deploy wider
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of Analytics & Machine learning techniques
- Big data manipulation
- Process oriented
- Relational Data Base & SQL
- Programming skills for analyzing data (Python or R)
- Microsoft AZURE environment is a plus
- English language (speaking & writing) is mandatory, French is a plus
Apply for Data Librarian
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!