Take Your Career To The Next Level
Lead Web Developer - WordPress - ID1663
Lead Web Developer
The Lead Developer will play a key role guiding a cutting-edge, WordPress development team to the next level and work toward a continuous integration (DevOps) environment in AWS, using WordPress on an enterprise level. This is a management position for a working developer. The selected candidate will have direct reports and lead the development of code at a low level.
Skills & Experience:
- Expert-level development experience with WordPress
- Code to share for technical assessment that is in source control
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of developers with a sharp focus on best practices
- Demonstrated ability to independently set and achieve goals in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Exhibit the expertise to work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas
- Make recommendations and develop standards to improve overall efficiencies and smartly manage the growth of the technical landscape.
Apply for Lead Web Developer - WordPress - ID1663
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!