Take Your Career To The Next Level
- Build various user experiences emphasizing responsive web design and accessibility
- Integrate with third-party system and providers by consuming web services and collaborate with integration developers to design APIs and service interfaces
- Implement new features and apply the latest technologies
- Build WordPress themes so that other business units can use to build their own web pages
- Maintain existing websites to provide the most optimized experience
- Apply quality measures around performance, security, and scalability
- Participate in code review activities, development of unit tests and completing bug fixes
Skills & Experience:
- Must have full-stack developer experience specifically with AngularJS and node.js
- 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Basic understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience working with content management systems such as WordPress or Drupal is a big plus
Apply for Web Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!