Take Your Career To The Next Level
Digital Media Planner
Digital Media Planner
US CITIZENS ON W2 ONLY. NO C2C OR SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE.
Our client is seeking candidates that are trained in Display Advertising, paid social media, and Programmatic Media.This person is the execution arm of the media strategy team and ensures that the digital media strategies are executed flawlessly.
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital media planning (display, programmatic, mobile, paid social, retargeting) in a B2B environment and customer acquisition through marketing automation tactics. In addition, this role will be responsible for all campaign tracking, web performance and optimizations. The Tactical Media Planner will assist with production requests and ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Production Agency: Ensures the timely entry and tracking of production requests with agency partner. Escalates any issues to the media operations team for resolution with the creative team
- Media Strategy Operations: Manages invoices and works with finance and media operations team to ensure a transparent and accurate charge back process is executed for all media buys
- Media Strategists: Supports the media strategists in building the plan and executing the media buys. Creation of all media tracking, production requests and provides data to the strategist to determine optimization.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or Marketing
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in marketing environment
- Ability to apply and execute strategy at operational level
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Highly collaborative
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Advertising / Media Agency experience a plus
- Must have previous digital experience within digital marketing segment (Social, display advertising etc)
Apply for Digital Media Planner
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!