Take Your Career To The Next Level
US CITIZENS ON W2 ONLY. NO C2C OR SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE.
Provide support for customers as it relates to network design, network operations, network convergence and network security. Manage the planning, development, installation and operations of network systems by evaluating current and future business requirements. Develop, maintain, communicate and execute project plans and schedules, prioritize requirements, and coordinate teams. Ensure products are compatible with existing and future environmental integration. Identify, evaluate and resolve financial and business issues. Work on abstract problems across all functional areas within the networking environment.
- Provide support, investigating, analyzing, and resolving problems on network components
- Make recommendations on the development of new internal programs or modifications of current systems
- Understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions
- Forecast, model, and utilize advanced analytical tools
- Identify opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels
- Make recommendations on development of innovative and cost-effective solutions to problems of customers
- IP requests, minor switch configurations, layer two support
- Knowledge with appropriate networks, products and protocols
- Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors (Technical)
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Surge support – Network Engineer to support the day-to-day operations
- Minimal supervision and training and must be open to take direction from multiple people on the team
Apply for Network Engineer-DT1787
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!