Take Your Career To The Next Level
Technical Support Engineer
W2 Only. No C2C or H1B.
- Provide advanced technical support to customers’ technical staff, answer questions on function and usage of product, gather relevant information and determine troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures to determine & solve customer reported technical problems of varied complexity in professional and timely manner, over the life of the case
- Effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast-paced and customer critical environment
- Should understand customer systems, environment, configuration, and be able to duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyze problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and recommend workarounds and solutions
- Position requires working closely with customers, other Support Engineers, Development Engineers, Professional Services engineers, Product Management, and others as needed to gain product knowledge and provide resolution to the assigned customer cases
- Set customer expectations appropriately and accurately
- Contribute to centralized problem identification and resolution database, participate in the creation and maintenance of knowledgebase content and perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills
- On-call responsibilities on holidays, weekends, and after hours may be required
Skills & Experience:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of the Linux operating system, and SQL database systems (preferably, Oracle)
- Experience troubleshooting technologically challenging customer issues
- Able to use advanced debugging techniques including analysis of dump files, tracing, and performance tuning and monitoring
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving technical problems at customer sites via telephone and email
- Highly analytical with extreme attention to details and the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately
- A quick learner capable of working independently on complex networking and application problems requiring individualized analyses of situations, data and an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Ability to document and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Customer facing experience and strong customer orientation and dedication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Apply for Technical Support-DT2JP00001687
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!