Take Your Career To The Next Level
Project Manager - -20569
Technical Project Manager
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Assist in the development of functional requirements, define technical solutions based on functional requirements for each project
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage projects through the application of generally accepted project management principles, based in PMI disciplines
- Manage the project scope, including the creation of quality business requirements
- Manage the project budget, including assistance with the business case, project estimates, and management to the approved spender
- Experience leading a development team to deliver software applications
- Experience in supporting Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar preferred
- 10+ years experience managing software development projects; experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) environments preferred
- Experience in developing data conversions, interfaces, complex reports/extracts, and workflow
- Desire to play a significant hands-on role in the development and implementation of an enterprise data collections solution based on the SIF data standards
- Proven comprehension of web application technology and ability to speak in and understand technical terms
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to apply project management knowledge to real world scenarios
- Experience delivering large complex data solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Awareness of CMM and Six Sigma Methodologies and Standards
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Working knowledge of contracting, funding, etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Experience in application development, systems administration/engineering or other technical discipline
- Strong risk management skills
- PMP certification required
Apply for Project Manager - -20569
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!