Take Your Career To The Next Level
Project Manager - Data/BI/ETL - 20569
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Assist in the development of functional requirements
- Define technical solutions based on functional requirements for each project; report and escalate to management as needed
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Responsible to manage projects through the application of generally accepted project management principles, based in PMI disciplines
- Responsible to manage the project scope, including the creation of quality business requirements
- Manage the project budget, including assistance with the business case, project estimates, and management to the approved spender
- Experience leading a development team to deliver software applications
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with ETL development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- 5+ years experience managing Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) environments, including experience with database design, data modeler, administration and optimization
- Experience in developing data conversions, interfaces, complex reports/extracts, and workflow
- Desire to play a significant hands-on role in the development and implementation of an educational data warehouse solution
- Experience with data warehouse tools, particularly IBM/Cognos
- Proven comprehension of analytic technology and ability to speak and understand in technical terms
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to apply project management knowledge to real world scenarios. Experience delivering large complex data solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of seven years of Project Manager experience leading technology software development projects in large, complex development environments with multiple types of development platforms
- Awareness of PMI, CMM and Six Sigma Methodologies and Standards
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- 3+ years experience in system/software solution development and delivery
- Experience working in State or Federal Government and working knowledge of contracting, funding, etc.
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science
- Experience in application development, systems administration/engineering or other technical discipline PMP certification is a plus
Apply for Project Manager - Data/BI/ETL - 20569
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!